Purpose of these Roles – Please note that training will be provided in all aspects of the job
The purpose of these jobs is to assist the staff in the VAT Consultancy Department in the provision of a professional service with regard to the preparation and completion of VAT returns on behalf of a portfolio of international clients. The service must ensure that the clients VAT matters are handled with professionalism and expertise at all times.
The main responsibility of the role is to ensure that Client vat returns are completed and filed on time. Training will be provided. This position will liase with the vat authorities, the client and our global offices to ensure that returns are filed, ensuring the client receives a refund. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities of the Role:
· Training will be provided to ensure that the basic technical rules of vat are understood in order to provide a professional service to clients
· Training will be provided in the preparation of preliminary vat return workings and preparation of vat returns
· Liase with our global offices and clients in order to obtain necessary information and documentation for the successful preparation and submission of vat returns
· Interact with our global offices and clients to ensure that issues are resolved to the clients satisfaction and to provide the best possible quality service to our clients
.To develop (through training) a working knowledge of VAT legislation in the various EU member states in order to ensure client compliance with local requirements
· Graduate with business related 3rd level qualification.
· Minimum of up to 1 year’s experience in an accounts role
· Client Focused – ability to interact with clients and ensure issues are resolved to the clients satisfaction
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
· The ability to work in a team
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Highly motivated with an ability to deliver to set targets and deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on quality output
· An excellent working knowledge of Lotus, Excel and Word
· Ability to work on own initiative with a friendly, flexible and adaptable approach
. Fluency in English essential. Fluency in second European language desirable – but not essential
CZECH CUSTOMER MEETING SERVICES COORDINATOR Location: Cork, Ireland Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization with offices all around the world,...Apply For This Job
SPANISH CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD Location: Dublin 1, Ireland Contract/ Permanent: Contract 8 months Maternity Cover (Start Date 1st October) Our client...Apply For This Job