Our client works with an extensive network of third-party organizations to perform a vast range of activities across the enterprise. Known internal risks that impact our client such as privacy, information security, compliance, pricing, IT, etc. are amplified or compounded with the use of third parties. Today, third party oversight is decentralized at our client. There are many functions working with third parties in some capacity including, but not limited to: Procurement, Third Party Management Organizations (TPMOs), Risk Domain Partners including Audit/Assessment Teams.
The TPRM organization is implementing a holistic program to support consistent, efficient, and effective decision making and residual risk reduction. The central team’s scope encompasses priority business and risk areas across all stages of the third-party collaboration lifecycle. Successful execution of this strategy will reduce third party risk, strengthen capabilities, drive consistency and efficiency, and reduce cost.
The scope of the TPRM Central Team will include the following:
Create and maintain policies, procedures, and training to drive consistent TPRM for third party use. Liaise with Risk Domain Partners to create and maintain: Risk Definitions, Tolerances, and Required Training for TPMOs, Engagement Owners, and Third Parties. Construct and own the overall TPRM Program. Own the enterprise TPRM technology solution. Provide oversight of the TPRM initial and on-going monitoring due diligence processes. Report progress and results to Senior Leadership including, but not limited to, the CPO, the SVP of Ethics & Compliance, and the Compliance & Enterprise Risk Management Committee (CERMC).
The Technology Owner oversees the design of the Aravo system based on customer business processes and objectives, and identifies the appropriate configuration/development to ensure success of the program within the tool.
The Technology Owner coordinates and works across various teams Aravo/IDS/TPRM Central Team, and Key Stakeholders to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness of the technology.
· Own and Drive Execution of Enterprise Technology Solution
· Collaborate with TPRM Central Team, TPMOs and Risk Domain Partners to help define, build, and implement solutions through technology
· Collaborate with process owner and cross-functional teams to build steps of overall process that encompasses complete third party risk management lifecycle
· Own and drive day-to-day implementation on how TPRM program uses the technology
· Accountable to coordinate system/technology and business requirements from stakeholders, business owners, TPMOs, TPRM Central Team etc.
· Provide subject matter expertise on business processes and translation to technical solutions
· Research and evaluate technical options to build user stories/change requests
· Management of and supports change requests from initial conceptualization right through the project life cycle, to delivery and deployment in conjunction with internal teams as appropriate
· Partner with IDS on developing test plans based on regression testing and enhancement driven change.
· Execute regular change management meetings
· Determine and manage how technology is supported and configured working in partnership with other teams
· Monitor technology updates and releases to anticipate and mitigate against issues that may arise as a result and, in accordance with segregation of duties responsibilities
· Seek to optimize technology capability to enable effective and efficient operations
· Allow capability to quickly identify ‘single source of truth’ for all TPRM relevant information by integrating TPRM tool with other cross-functional tools used in TPRM processes
· Integrate process steps into enterprise technology solution that align with procurement, source-to-pay transformation
· Act as first point of escalation for issues/requests related to the TPRM technology
· Anticipate and resolve problems that may arise throughout the third party risk management process including risk scoring, response segmentation, and identifying appropriate mitigations.
· Establish linkages to key risk domains to enable seamless user experience and capture critical data
· Responsible for technology administration including user management and security
Build Technical Knowledge of TPRM Program to inform relevant policies, procedures, and training
· Serve as a key resource to internal business owners working with third parties to execute processes in the central tool
· Support and/or contribute to the design, development, and delivery of end user training and/or procedures training
· Responsible for maintenance and updates of key documents for system purposes
· Ensure constant compliance, best practices, real business process, job aids, FAQ’s, are kept up to date
· Use tool knowledge to monitor and assist in capture of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Drive Execution of TPRM Strategy and Vision
· Support TRPM strategic vision, mission, priorities, and objectives for the short and long-term
· Monitor external sources and industry practices for best-in-class technology solutions to drive third party risk metrics, dashboards, processes, etc.
· Own and manage the Aravo technology roadmap to drive optimization and cost savings (including integration or data exchange with other tools)
· Drive for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations
· Actively work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders (internally & externally) to ensure efficient and compliant processes
· Understand the business landscape to ensure continuous adherence to compliance, privacy and legal obligations
· Effectively communicate third party risk in terms business partners can understand (bridging technical and business process controls)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience with managing project architectures, ideally across multiple domains
· Program Management experience on complex, cross-functional projects using practical models and methods
· Previous experience of requirements generation, triage and delivery process
· Demonstrated ability to help lead organizational change
· Strong bias for action and execution
· Proven ability to frame clear choices and achieve quick wins
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€60,000.00 per year
Clinical Trial – Operations Manager Location: Cork, Ireland Our client is a global leading pharmaceutical company who are searching for...Apply For This Job
Associate Clinical Trial Project Manager Responsibilities The Clinical Trial Project Manager (CTPM) Associate leads the cross-functional study team in...Apply For This Job
Clinical Trial Associate- Budgets and Contracting Company Overview We make a difference for people the world over by...Apply For This Job