Swedish native + B2 English + B2 Norwegian – Main requirement
· Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions
· Conduct regular one on one or group calibration
· Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards
· Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements
· Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library in accordance with local legal requirements
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
· Fluent in Swedish and Norwegian and English B2 level
· Degree or equivalent practical experience (preferably Bachelor’s)
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sale or call centre environment with Quality Assurance experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail, and ability to identify explicit and implicit signals which may translate opportunities for our agents.
· Coaching experience is a plus.
· Analytical mindset
FRENCH NATIVE – Business Development Representative – Dublin, Ireland Responsabilities: Bring your passion to negotiate and strong product and brand knowledge to close a sale,...Apply For This Job
Quality Control – B2C CSR – JOB IN DUBLIN for an Italian luxury company Requirements: – Ability to work in...Apply For This Job