Our client is a global leading pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Spanish speaking financial controller to join their expanding Financial team.
Accounting experience in a European country is an Advantage
• Local Spanish tax knowledge is an advantage.
• Fluent Spanish Written & Oral
• SAP/Oracle expertise is an Advantage.
• Strong interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills; ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands. Ability to build effective networks across functions, organisations, job levels and geographies.
• Ability to achieve result through people, directly and indirectly.
• Demonstrated experience in Supervision/People Development.
• High self-awareness and ability to operate effectively in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment, strong communicating skills essential.
• Self-motivated, with a passion for continuous improvement and an ability to influence at all levels.
• Significant travel to local affiliate expected initially to build relationships and knowledge.
Italian fluent Account Receivable Analyst Responsibilities The primary role of the O2C AR Analyst is to assume direct responsibility for...Apply For This Job
GERMAN MEDICAL INFORMATION ANALYST Location: Cork Purpose The purpose of the Medical Information Analyst is to support Medical Information Services...Apply For This Job