Our client is a leading Medical Manufacturer based in Limerick with almost 20 years of successful operation. The organisation is a pioneer in designing medical techniques as well as manufacturing and distributing medical devices to customers thought Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Fluent Spanish speakers required for a permanent role in Limerick
Education & Experience:
Leaving Certificate or equivalent and relevant certificate/diploma.
• Legal or business qualification advantageous.
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills with strong organisational abilities.
• Excellent computer and administrative skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Fluency in Spanish.
• Good written and spoken English language skills for those Representatives for whom English is not the mother language.
• Fluency in English for those Representatives dealing with English speaking customers.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight dead-lines.
• Positive attitude and proven problem-solving skills.
• Willingness and availability to travel on company business .Representatives may be required to spend time overseas for training purposes.
CZECH CUSTOMER MEETING SERVICES COORDINATOR Location: Cork, Ireland Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization with offices all around the world,...Apply For This Job
QUALITY ASSURANCE & TRAINING SPECIALIST Location: Cork, Ireland Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who...Apply For This Job