As a Sales Trainer for a team of outbound Enterprise Business Development Representatives (BDRs), helping them to be the best in their territory. You will conduct and facilitate a variety of sales training programs such as on-boarding and progressive training. You will also be responsible for coaching BDRs, identifying learning needs and collaboration on the training materials development. In this role you will continue developing your sales and facilitation skills in an innovative and fast paced environment.
For your safety and the safety of our employees, all recruitment will be 100% virtual. And initially, this will be a work from home position, with the intent that the role will then be in our Dublin facility. All candidates must have the ability to relocate in Ireland by the starting date and to Dublin on a moment’s notice.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What You’ll be Doing?
· Enabling sales performance through sales skills training and sales coaching
· Provide an on-boarding training for outbound Business Development Representatives (BDRs), including among other sales methodologies, soft skills, cold outreach techniques, objection handling strategies
· Identify learning needs, conduct the assessment and interpret the results
· Design, develop and deliver sales training sessions for new and tenured BDRs
· Provide progressive training dictated by business needs
· Provide on-the-job coaching and performance management of new hires
· Collaborate with the training team on training materials development
· Collaborate with team leaders, sales managers and other stakeholders to drive sales performance
· Take ownership of reporting
Why you? What You Bring
· 1 to 5 years of sales experience in any of these roles: as a sales representative on the floor or leading a sales team or coaching sales reps or facilitating sales training
· 1 to 5 years of training experience as a sales trainer/ sales coach, preferably in a call center environment, preferably on an outbound campaign
· Understanding of sales methodologies and various outbound approaches (email, phone, social media, video)
· Ability to identify gaps in sales techniques and performance
· Ability to coach and motivate others
· Excellent presentation and facilitation skills (face-to-face and in the virtual environment)
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Stay informed of new sales methods and techniques
· Strong interpersonal and management skills
· Highly motivated and goal-oriented with positive attitude
· Understanding of adult learning principles
· Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· The passion and drive to make a difference
Apply Virtually Today
1. Click on the Apply Now button.
2. You’ve applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
3. Thank you for applying – it’s time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.