Sales Executive fluent German
· Focus on increasing market share for company products through outbound telephone prospecting within the Central Europe region
· To follow up marketing campaigns and events to generate new prospect leads by telephone and email.
· To identify and qualify opportunities for new business.
· To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business.
· To build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning.
· Plan and co-ordinate web based and onsite demos for your sales reps and prospects
· To speak enthusiastically and positively about the company and its products to ensure that a professional image and brand of company is provided at all times.
· To deal appropriately and proactively with queries received via the phone or email.
· To build relationships with all salespeople ensuring information is passed onto them in an efficient and timely manner.
· Plan and coordinate web based and onsite demos for your sales reps and prospects
· Ability to manage multiple calendars and coordinate complex schedules
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company’s competitive positioning in the marketplace
· Meet or exceed meeting based quota
· Manage all activity via SFDC
· Follow up on ALL marketing qualified leads as well identifying the right party contacts within strategic accounts
· To work as part of a team in a growing and dynamic company.
· To work with the marketing/sales department on adhoc events.
· To work together with other departments and divisions within the organization to identify any process improvements ensuring continued efficiency and profitability.
· To ensure that a good general understanding and knowledge of products and services is maintained at all times.
· Ensuring customer queries can be dealt with effectively.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web conferencing tools.
· Ability to use Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other on-line tools effectively
· Must have strong written and verbal English & German and be able to clearly and effectively articulate company’s value via the phone
· Must be organized, detail and process oriented
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues
Salary: 25K+ uncapped commission
Digital Sales Executive German/French/Arabic/Spanish (native level) Who we are seeking? You are focused and polished in your approach, and thrive...Apply For This Job
German fluent Level 2 Community and Technical Support Professional Our client provides a dynamic and challenging work environment supporting the...Apply For This Job
Business Development Representative fluent/native German Generates qualified appointments with key stakeholders who have decision making authority Maintainsa sales funnel of...Apply For This Job