Sales Development Representative Polish+ Czech
What you’ll do:
•Craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
•Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest, and excitement in cloud products.
•Identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization. You will need to understand their business needs and how to identify how our client’s solutions can help.
•Partner with our marketing and sales teams to provide feedback on lead quality and demand generation
•Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
What are we looking for?
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Fluent in English+ Polish+ Czech
•Ability to multi- task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
•Knowledge of the marketing technology industry
•Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
•Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
•Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenge
What we offer:
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site Kitchen
• 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
Salary: 27K+ commission