*Location: Remote in the Netherlands
We are now looking for a native/fluent Russian speaker to join our team in the Netherlands! This is a full time – 40 hours weekly role.
*Please note – an EU passport or relevant work visa to work in the Netherlands is a requirement
What will you do?
– Act as the main point of contact for customers via phone, email, chat
– Professionally support all customers regarding client’s product or services arising from our big and widely recognised Social Media clients.
You will receive full training for the position and coaching on the job and will have growth opportunities in diverse business areas.
– C1 to Native level of Russian and B2 level of English.
– Some experience in the Customer Support field.
– Good and strong typing/computer skills and communication skills
What is in for you?
German fluent Business Development Representative Responsibilities: Generating qualified appointments with key partners who have decision making authority. Maintaining a sales...Apply For This Job
Contract & Budgets fluent German or Polish The Trial Capabilities Associate is responsible for overseeing specific clinical contract activities. The...Apply For This Job
German fluent Account Receivable Analyst The primary role of the O2C AR Analyst is to assume direct...Apply For This Job