P2P Associate – Vendor Master Data (VMD)
For our client it’s not just about what they do today, but how they can continuously improve and innovate for present and future operations. They view the development of their highly skilled workforce in much the same way and want to grow your role into an empowering and fulfilling career here. Therefore, with the sole purpose of employee progression, weekly Manager 1:1s, a dedicated Learning & Development service and Educational Assistance schemes all await you.
The role of a P2P Associate – VMD is to understand and maintain an expert level of business and process knowledge on Vendor master Data. Having responsibility for VMD Tier 2 support to the BPO for Troubleshoot problems/issues with Vendor master Data in SAP. Participate on projects/training related to process improvement or integration as the SME and share best practices across Zone 2 countries and BPO.
· Understand and maintain an expert level of business/process knowledge on Vendor Master Data
· Tier 2 Escalation for all Vendor Master data in SAP ERP System including requesting Supporting documentation
· Troubleshoot problems/issues with Vendor Master Data
· Participate on projects related to process improvement or integration as the SME (subject matter expert).
· Implement process improvements related to area.
· Ensure processes are aligned with global processes unless deviations are necessary for legal or regulatory reasons.
· Ensure controls are maintained and in compliance with corporate policies.
· Review and update Process Flows/SOPs/Job Aids annually or as needed (whichever comes first)
· Deliver a quality service to all Affiliates
· Provide back-up activities for team members as needed.
· Regular Data Cleansing & Review of all Vendor Master Data
· Provide P2P Management with reports reflecting Vendor Master Data as required
· Other ad hoc duties as required
· Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
· Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with Lilly Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
· Ensure all SOx and Operational controls are completed and followed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
· Integrate compliance into daily activities.
· Comply with any corrective actions.
· Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
· Basic Qualifications
· +3 years experience in P2P
· Relevant Degree qualification
· Additional Skills/Preferences
· SAP Experience
· Excel data Analysis
· Compliance and controls experience an advantage
· Second European Language.