***LOCATION: Cork, Ireland (funded relocation)
***EU Passport/ ID required
· Assist the Senior Manager to recruit, retain, develop, and leverage the very best talent available, internally and externally, to meet technical, scientific, and strategic needs
· Assign, coach, and develop staff such that they provide consistent, positive, strong technical leadership to the entire organization
· Create an environment where staff feel comfortable speaking up so that a broad range of ideas and thoughts are vetted and explored and where roles and responsibilities are optimized to the individual so that the full range of their talents are brought to bear on critical and meaningful work
· Prioritize work based on strategy and communicate and coordinate resulting decisions with cross-functional leaders.
· Build and leverage relationships with Process Owners, Clinical Capabilities Functional Leadership, quality, and IT in order to ensure understanding, agreement, and alignment on the execution of the TMF Process via the eTMF.
· Monitor relevant performance metrics and implement actions as needed
· Manage budget and reporting activities
· Maintain inspection readiness
· Understand business strategies, processes and technology as it relates to the execution of the TMF Process via the eTMF to support their teams’ deliverables.
· Work to develop best practices, process improvements
· Execute and maintain the clinical information management and process automation strategy for their area of focus in partnership with business and IT partners
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree and experience in clinical drug development or related field with expertise in related process, technology or information flows (clinical results and operational) such as IT, Statistics, Clinical Development Organization, Design Hub, Project Management and/or Quality/Regulatory
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; and Proficiency with MS Office/Adobe Acrobat
· Experience in working with electronic trial master files
· Demonstrated critical thinking capabilities with a forward-looking perspective and comfort with ambiguity.
· Knowledge of current and/or emerging capabilities for clinical development
· Strong problem-solving skills; able to anticipate and recognize systemic problems, diagnose root causes, and take corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence
· Proven ability to coach and develop others
***LOCATION: CORK, IRELAND (funded relocation) ***EU/UK Passport or Stamp 4 Visa required The role The successful candidate will support the...Apply For This Job
Accountabilities Manage the orders from customers (entering into the system, checking pricing, date of delivery, etc.) Reply to the...Apply For This Job