Order Management Associate fluent German
The role of an Order Management Associate involves having responsibility for order and dispute processing within a given market(s). The roles activity includes and is not limited to ensuring all orders are processed within the agreed timeframe, acting as a point of contact for all customers and supporting the resolution of any issues where the supply chain / value chain of an order is disrupted (Dispute Management)
· Manage manual orders received through phone, fax & email.
· Enter orders in SAP.
· Prioritise urgent orders.
· Manage and resolve any issues with orders (Dispute Management)
· Complete outbound calls to established customers in order to resolve open queries.
· Escalate Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Relevant team where applicable.
· Liaise with external contacts including local affiliate, distribution and Local Service Providers.
· Liaise with internal departments (Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable) to ensure timely processing of orders and dispute resolution.
· Propose and implement standardisation for customer service processes.
· Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives.
· Support Analyst with reporting where required.
· Adhere to Sox and Business control guidelines.
· Support SAP testing (New process and or SAP updates)
· May participate in a local project
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
· Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
· Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
· Supports organizational changes.
· Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
· Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
· Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
· Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
· Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with our client’s policies and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
· Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements
· Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
· Integrate compliance into daily activities.
· Comply with any corrective actions.
· Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
Salary: 25-30K p/y
Online Advertising Support with fluent German This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients...Apply For This Job
Sales Account Representative fluent German Job Description · Focus on increasing market share for company products through outbound telephone prospecting within...Apply For This Job