Order Management fluent Danish
· Manage manual orders received through phone, fax & email.
· Enter orders in SAP.
· Priorities urgent orders.
· Manage and resolve any issues with orders (Dispute Management)
· Complete outbound calls to established customers in order to resolve open queries.
· Escalate Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Relevant team where applicable.
· Liaise with external contacts including local affiliate, distribution and Local Service Providers.
· Liaise with internal departments (Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable) to ensure timely processing of orders and dispute resolution.
· Propose and implement standardization for customer service processes.
· Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives.
· Support Analyst with reporting where required.
· Adhere to Sox and Business control guidelines.
· Support SAP testing (New process and or SAP updates)
· May participate in a local project
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
· Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
· Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
· Supports organizational changes.
· Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
· Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
· Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
Salary: 25-30K p/y
German fluent Level 2 Community and Technical Support Professional Our client provides a dynamic and challenging work environment supporting the...Apply For This Job
Digital Sales Executive German/French/Arabic/Spanish (native level) Who we are seeking? You are focused and polished in your approach, and thrive...Apply For This Job