36 month contract
Salary between €25 000 – €30 000 / year + relocation package
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for CMS Associates to join their expanding team.
The primary role of the CMS Associate is to provide excellent contracting and payment support to the external Healthcare Professionals who speak at meeting, as well as internal affiliate business partners in the local meetings team, including Sales Reps, Meeting Owners, Meeting Planning Companies & Compliance.
• Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external Healthcare Professionals and internal business partners
• Provide excellent customer experience through the end to end coordination & execution of the Contract to Pay process in a compliant manner. This includes the pre-contracting data management for the Healthcare Professional.
• Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution across the Contract to Pay process including the pre-contract data management aspects.
• Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging Healthcare Professionals
• Ensure data compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
• Monitor daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs
• Support global/regional CMS projects with focus on the Contract to Pay process & pre-contracting data management
• Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
• Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office
• Experience with contracting systems an advantage
• 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills. Legal/Contracting/Travel & Meetings support experience an advantage
• Fluency in English & market language is required for this role.
• Associates Degree/Diploma (or equivalent work experience)
• Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
• Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
• Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
• Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
• Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external BPO/Meeting Planning company team members
• Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
• Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
• Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area
• Actively work with the core team members, internal business partners, external support agencies, and Healthcare Professionals to build effective working relationships
• Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our internal customers, business partners & external Healthcare Professionals
• Focus on measuring & improving our Healthcare Professional’s experience with the CMS process & teams
• Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
• Actively work with the core team members & Global/Regional CMS team to drive improvements for processes
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR (BARIATRIC UNIT) Location: Dublin General Purpose Coordinate all activities necessary for the running of the Bariatric Unit....Apply For This Job