Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a Medical Information Analyst to join their expanding team.
Roles and responsibilities include recognize, exemplify and adhere to the company values which center on our commitment to People, Excellence and Compliance. The role of the Medical Information Analyst is to support Medical Information Services in Europe. This role is an entry level, customer service analyst responsible for professionally responding to medical/pharmaceutical inquiries from HCPs, patients and other customers. The analyst is also responsible for documenting all customer interactions in the appropriate computer system.
Medical information provides answers to unsolicited medical requests from customers. Answers are created based on professional and scientific expertise, and serve as an essential link between the company and customers (HCPs or patients, respectively). Careful listening to customer needs and adequate responding to customer inquiries is associated with a positive customer experience.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
· Shares most effective methods and practices with colleagues satisfy customer needs and provide input/feedback to continuously improve daily processes.
· Maintains and enhances product and organizational knowledge.
· Supports organizational changes. Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the front line via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances.
· Participate in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information or customer service environment. Attend team meetings regularly.
· Responds to Crisis/Red Flag calls and refer to Medical Information staff until resolution.
· Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information or customer service environment. Attends or reviews 100% of team meetings annually.
· Integrate compliance into daily activities.
· Comply with any corrective actions.
· Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
· Depending on experience level – peer to peer coaching.
Knowledge and Experience
· Fluent in English and native level of Norwegian language
· Bachelor degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
· Sound background to understand national health care systems and organizational hierarchies
· Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
· Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customers’ queries.
· Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
· Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
· Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
· Good time management skills.
· Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
· Experience of software packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Clinical Trial Associate – Hebrew (Fluent) Our client is a global leading pharmaceutical company who are searching for a...Apply For This Job
Associate Clinical Trial Project Manager fluent English The Clinical Trial Project Manager (CTPM) Associate leads the cross-functional study team...Apply For This Job