The role of an Order Management Associate involves having responsibility for order and dispute processing within a given market(s). The roles activity includes and is not limited to ensuring all orders are processed within the agreed time frame, acting as a point of contact for all customers and supporting the resolution of any issues where the supply chain / value chain of an order is disrupted (Dispute Management)
· Manage manual orders received through phone, fax & email.
· Enter orders in SAP.
· Prioritise urgent orders.
· Manage and resolve any issues with orders (Dispute Management)
· Complete outbound calls to established customers in order to resolve open queries.
· Escalate Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Relevant team where applicable.
· Liaise with external contacts including local affiliate, distribution and Local Service Providers.
· Liaise with internal departments (Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable) to ensure timely processing of orders and dispute resolution.
· Propose and implement standardisation for customer service processes.
· Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives.
· Support Analyst with reporting where required.
· Adhere to Sox and Business control guidelines.
· Support SAP testing (New process and or SAP updates)
· May participate in a local project
· Graduate or 2 years’ relevant experience
· Min 1 year of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
· Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· High learning agility
· Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
· Able to work under pressure
· Good time management skills.
· Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
· Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.…)
· Responds to and anticipates customer needs.
· SAP Experience desirable
Native level of Norwegian