Our client is a global leader of in vitro diagnostics. The company serves two primary industries in the medical field: clinical laboratories, by producing platforms and assays that test for a variety of diseases, conditions, and substances; and immunohematology, by providing the means to ensure blood transfusion recipients receive appropriate and compatible blood.
The company is recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world. People, who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help our client grow their leadership position in a changing marketplace. The power to reimagine starts with empowered people, who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
The purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. They do that by reimagining what’s possible. It’s what defines them. It’s the company difference.
Our client is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Financial Reporting & Analysis:
– Undertake monthly closing activities for Revenue cycle, P&L and BS: prepare general ledger entries, JE’s bookings, reconciliations for both P&L and BS accounts
– Review and reconcile Intercompany activity: ensure no out of balances with affiliates
– Instruments asset management: reconciliations, check new asset creations and disposals- Prepare Inventory reconciliations and reporting submission
– Prepare bank account reconciliations
– Payroll accounting- Supporting VAT/Intrastat monthly/periodic reconciliation and filing
– Support compliant closing process: produce accounting correctness and completeness
University degree or equivalent in Economics/Business Administration
Good knowledge in general ledger is a must.
Accuracy, flexibility and availability.
Experience in SAP, JDE is a plus
Experience in working in a multicultural environment is a plus
Languages: Good English
Systems: Proficient in Excel and Office
Finnish Medical Information Product Specialist Location: Cork, Ireland Our client is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry located in...Apply For This Job
Dutch Accounts Receivable Associate Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland and searching for a...Apply For This Job