– Provide friendly, professional and efficient service via inbound/outbound calls, live chat and or emails
– Wow our customers by listening attentively to their needs, gain agreement on the resolution and bring the issue to conclusion
– Provide basic to moderately complex support to final customers on our clients products
– Make yourself available to receive calls for a minimum of 80% of your on-line time
– Achieve metric goals proactively and independently with minimal direction and support
– Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
– Provide feedback on a daily basis to the team leader on new issues or call drivers that you have discovered
– Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
– Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
– Document all calls in order to track types of inquiries utilizing a CRM software
– Act as a liaison between Client Services and Store for the purpose of sharing information relevant to both departments and booking in-store appointments for final clients.
– Identify and challenge any negative effects on the Customer Experience prior to new launches, promotions, mass mails and improvement projects
– Stay up to date with and follow on-going process, product and policy changes
– Be part of the project team responsible for the roll-out of the B2C solution
– Work weekends and/or evenings
– Ability to work in a startup environment
– Passionate about Customer Experience
– 2 to 5 years of customer servicing experience in hospitality, call center/contact Centre, IT Support, etc.
– Experience in B2C support is a plus
– Proven success record in a fast paced, constantly evolving support environment
– Fluent in English (written and spoken)
– Native Italian and Fluent in French (written and spoken)
– Familiarity with ticketing systems, prior experience with Salesforce is a plus
– Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Strong communications skills, including exceptional writing and editing capabilities
– Investigative skills
– Ability to demonstrate a continuous-improvement mindset
– Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
– Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
– Collaborative team player who approaches challenges in a way to meet needs of others
– Enthusiasm and Think Positive!
Italian or German fluent 2nd Level Community and Technical Support Our client, a BPO company on behalf of NETGEAR, is...Apply For This Job
Accountabilities Manage sales and purchase orders from customers and/or Affiliates throughout the whole downstream supply chain flow (from order...Apply For This Job
SPANISH B2B Customer Service Representative Accountabilities Manage sales and purchase orders from customers and/or Affiliates throughout the whole downstream supply...Apply For This Job