36 month contract
Salary between €25 000 and €30 000 / year + €2000 relocation package
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who are searching for a Learning & Development Analyst to join their expanding team.
The primary role of the Global L&D Operations Analyst is to support the global L&D organization by serving as a lead expert for the processes operated & owned by the Global Learning Services team with our client.
• Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for all L&D process related queries by understanding thoroughly the full set of L&D processes as well as a working knowledge of the underlying systems on which they are operated
• Ensure data accuracy by conducting assessments, troubleshooting and correcting identified L&D Data issues
• Support the Global Learning Services team by participating in the troubleshooting, escalation & resolution of L&D and system issues
• Influence & maintainthe Global L&D Data standards
• Support the knowledge and education of internal L&D Contacts across affiliates on the L&D Data Management processes
• Support global/regional L&D Process related projects thatcontinue to enhance and bring efficiencies to the L&D processes by acting as the regional process expert for L&D data management
• Support the overall Global L&D Operations team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
• Experience with workflow tools (preferably ServiceNow) ,Org Publisher and other database applications
• Experience with generating database queries, producing pivot tables and reports and analyzing information.
• Experience in MS Office (most importantly Excel) and Business Objects.
• 2-5 years’ experience in L&D function with knowledge of integration of various Learning systems & data
• Demonstrated experience (on 1 or more projects) working effectively across functional or geographical boundaries in order to achieve business outcomes.
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
• Fluency in English
• Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese and Chinese)
• Quality and Service mindset and approach
• Experience communicating with a global team of colleagues and stakeholders
• General business acumen
• Knowledge of quality systems
Workforce Solutions Associate Location: Cork, Ireland Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who are searching...Apply For This Job