· Providing recruitment and selection support across the group and manage the onboarding process.
· Work closely with external agencies on recruitment activity and requirements.
· Provide HR support on advice, reviews, grievances, and relation employee relations issues as they arise to line managers.
· Management and oversight of the staff time management system.
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
· Ensure that all staff are clear about the appropriate policies and procedures, and they are communicated effectively.
· Bridge management and employee relations in conjunction with the HR Manager to nurture a positive working environment by providing support, addressing concerns, grievances or other issues as they arise.
· Provide advice for HR and associated projects, ensuring best practice of all HR activities in line with applicable legislation.
· To act in an advisory capacity as subject management expertise on all HR issues to senior management.
· Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
· Experience interviewing
· Ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
· Meticulous and consistent work methodology
· Third level qualification in Human Resources is desirable
· CIPD qualification preferable
· Strong understanding of Irish employment law and awareness of HR best practice.
· Strong communication and relationship skills.
· Ability to engage with senior management.
· Demonstrated track record of working independently as a part of a team.
Location: ***CORK, IRELAND*** The purpose of the Clinical Business Operations (CBO) Associate role is to serve as technical and process...Apply For This Job
CORK, IRELAND (multinational pharmaceutical company) supporting US healthcare professionals, patients, customers. Working hours between 14.00 – 00.00 Responsibilities: People Management...Apply For This Job
***LOCATION: CORK, IRELAND ***EU/UK Passport / Stamp 4 Purpose: The Associate completes Health Care Provider (HCP) contracting, payment, expense reimbursement...Apply For This Job