As a key member of staff, the HR Business Partner is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement with focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting customer/stakeholder needs.
· Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
· HR expertise and guidance across recruitment, employee relations, compensation and performance in line with Irish legislation in a consistent manner.
· Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side
· Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
· Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
· Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
· Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
· Acts as the member of the HR Team
· Support and mentor the HR team to assist with development and drive best practices
· Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
· Actively connect with your people and champion employee engagement, work with the business to improve Engagement and communication across business, provide proactive input for improvement.
· Support and coach internal stakeholders with employee performance
· Work as part of the GBS management team to make the GBS a great place to work for all employees.
· Manage and lead on various strategic HR projects/organisation change initiatives that impact the employee life cycle
· Develop Positive Employee Relations
· Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
· Actively work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders (internally & externally) to maintain effective relationships and ensuring efficient and compliant processes.
· Review and improve people practices and processes ensuring best practices are maintained. Drive adherence to SOPs/policies to ensure “Audit Ready Always”. Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
· Deliver change initiatives in line with the needs of the business
· Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
· Continuously look for and or lead where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
· Drive for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
· Drive cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
· Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial systems.
· Support organizational changes.
· Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision-making.
· Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
· Qualifications: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas – HR, Law, Business/Finance. Ideally, Masters level qualifications.
· Previous experience in Human Resources Management (6 Years + minimum)
· Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
· Labour Law Knowledge Skills
· Payroll management experience
· Systems Experience in SAP, Brassring and HCM
· Additional Skills/Preferences
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting
· Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
· Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
· Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
· Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
· Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast-paced environment