The Role of the team leader is to lead and motivate the team while monitoring performance and maintaining a consistent focus on quality of service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and deliverance of SLA`s.
Our client provides insurance solutions for health, life and disability on a global scale. Our focus is on earning and maintaining client loyalty by providing a global, market leading, level of service and support. We are the international health division.
– Deliver service level components, quality and productivity targets,
People Management, including all HR related issues, as well as performance appraisals and staff development.
– Ownership for problem resolution.
– Work monitoring, coaching and feedback
– Training and development of staff.
– Conducting regular one to ones and team meetings.
Leading and motivating a team of X.
– Ensuring ownership is taken of all queries received in department area
– Contributing to recruitment and selection process of the front line.
– Compiling weekly reports on team`s performance and customer feedback.
– Communicate and act as a focal point of dissemination of information from management to team and vice versa.
– Work very closely with team members to solve customer problems
– Promote high Customer Service and Quality ethos on the team and in the company as appropriate.
– Promote the company values and the `I make a difference` initiative.
– Monitoring emails and calls to ensure quality responses are given and any training issues are addressed.
– Deal with escalations in a prompt and efficient manner.
Work within shift patterns – including weekend work.
– Previous experience working in a contact centre is essential.
– Experience working in a pressurized and goal driven environment.
– Track record of meeting targets and delivering customer satisfaction.
– Applicants must be flexible to work within our rotating shift patterns
– Fluency in English and 2nd European Language
– Time Management
– Strong communication (verbal & written)
– Team Player
– Commitment and Co-operation
– Quality Initiatives and Innovation
– Ownership and Accountability
– Leading People
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
French CMS Associate Cork, Ireland Company: Our client provides financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay,...Apply For This Job