GERMAN FLUENT MARKETING MANAGER
This position involves setting appointments for Sales Development teams across a broad portfolio of products, channels, segments and regions.
You would be the first point of contact for a world renown brand and responsible for engaging high potential prospects.
You would be asking questions around their business size, industry, IT set up. You would capture the details and recommend a course of action, routing prospects on the correct path.
The position involves, but is not exclusive to, setting up meetings with the Sales Rep’s and follow ups with non-respondents from marketing campaigns.
In this Business to Business role, you will optimize sales leads and develop new opportunities. You will drive pipeline and implement business solutions.
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site Kitchen
• 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
What we are looking for?
• Ability to speak read and write fluent English and German
• Friendly and empathetic, really listens and understands the underlying needs of the business and can empathize with current business pains
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
• Using Salesforce
• Account Management
• Working toward KPI’s
Salary: 26K+10% bonus