The successful candidate will be supporting our team in the implementation of new document templates on our system as part of a large company-wide project.
During the course of your employment, you will be required to be flexible and be prepared to undertake such other work as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
The main areas of responsibility are:
• Document/template design, implementation, testing and maintenance, particularly in the Qorus system
• Process design, implementation, maintenance and testing in the Qorus system
• Involvement in projects from a document/ process perspective. Responsibility for delivery of work packages and testing.
• Contribution to the development of overall template structures
• Computer skills: High expertise in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel & Access.
• Experience in the Financial Services Industry in Germany or the Administration area of a life assurer.
• Fluency in German & English, both written and oral
• Capacity to work under pressure, on own initiative and to tight deadlines
• Insurance / Banking / Financial Services Qualification (Versicherungskauffrau/mann, Bankkauffrau/mann, ACII or QFA)
• Other relevant computer skills in addition to those listed above
• Technical Expertise/Business Knowledge
• Planning and Organising
• Communicating and Influencing
• Teamwork and Cross Functional Collaboration
• Problem Solving/Decision Making
• Subsidised Restaurant
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Holiday Savings Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme – confidential, professional counselling service
• Subsidised Gym / free Swimming Pool
• Active Sports & Social
• Pension scheme
• Health Care – Annual allowance € 750,00 paid monthly (approx. 62 Euro)
French Accounts Receivable Analyst – Cork, Ireland Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork who provides...Apply For This Job
Portuguese Accounts Receivable Specialist The company Our client has been in business for almost 140 years. They work to improve...Apply For This Job
ORDER TO CASH –ITALIAN SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST Location: Cork Company Overview Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, that with offices all around...Apply For This Job