GERMAN AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER
You will be responsible for providing Technical Assistance support to a world leading automotive organisation, investigating the Dealer’s request for support, carry out research as required using databases, own experience and escalate as required in order to provide the Dealer with the information to resolve the request.
• Handles contacts via telephone and electronic communications
• Fully investigates the technical request using internal systems, protocol and procedures
• Escalates requests that cannot be resolved to other team members, team leaders located both in the UK and supporting country.
• Follows up all requests to resolution in agreed service levels
• Delivers service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and reacting in a professional, polite and clear manner at all times
• Accurately logs all dealer contacts and follows up on cases using database systems
• Where necessary liaises with business partners internally and externally to develop case resolutions and action plans
• Reads and researches relevant materials and resources to stay current with product and technical information
• Attends team and other meetings for review of issues, assignments, regular discussion
• Performs other related duties, as assigned
• Fluency in English & German
• Full motor vehicle engineering apprenticeship or a technical degree related to automotive engineering
• Minimum 3 years automotive technical work experience, gained either in a dealership
• Good overall knowledge of current automotive technology and the product range
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build constructive & effective relationships, using appropriate rapport, diplomacy and tact.
• Ability to resolve technical queries to a high level remotely by telephone/email
• Ideally manufacturer/importer experience within a technical department
• Good computer literacy – competent in main Microsoft Office programmes
• Able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
• Time management skills, able to use time effectively and efficiently
• Customer focus, dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal & external customers
• Full valid vehicle driving licence
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• Costa Coffee Bar.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Client Discounts.
• Multicultural, multilingual environment.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
• Professional development opportunities.
Luton is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. With excellent links to travel abroad and only a 30-minute train ride into the city of London. Luton is based in the heart of Bedfordshire, with surrounding countryside. St Albans is a short drive away and boasts a wealth of history dating back to Roman times. Milton Keynes is another great city which is north of Luton, with fantastic shopping facilities, a skiing centre, 4D Cinema and many fantastic restaurants.
We welcome all new team members with relocation assistance
• Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Luton
• 7 nights in a local accommodation upon arrival
• Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and requesting National Insurance Numbers
• Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
QUALITY ASSURANCE & TRAINING SPECIALIST Location: Cork, Ireland Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who...Apply For This Job
French Sales Executive Partner Contracting Job Purpose: You are a highly motivated, dynamic individual who utilizes effective communication skills to...Apply For This Job