Customer Support fluent French
Location: Dublin, Ireland
· Min B2 in English is a must
· Fluency in French is a must
· Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, and most importantly empathy
· Interest in technologies, studies with IT, and technical subjects are welcome.
· 6 months of experience in software technical support within a client-driven environment will be an advantage.
· Ability to handle Customer queries through tickets, live chat, and voice support.
· Technical knowledge and understanding of web technologies, Single Sign On, Account management, APIs, IDPs, Integrations, AD Sync, and provisioning.
· Experience with support ticket software (e.g. Zendesk, Intercom, etc.) is desirable
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain a complex subject clearly in writing
· Some degree of further education/college is desirable
· Ability to multitask and coordinate with multiple teams
· Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately, and on time while providing global support to our Client’s Customers and Admins
· Gather customer information, verify key aspects and determine a resolution
· Accurately research client issues using designated ticket tracking software
· Meet and exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators
· Keep up to date with system and product information changes and updates
· Handle inbound volumes in an efficient and professional manner
· Prioritize and effectively escalate issues to relevant teams for resolution
· Well-balanceded decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
· Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
· Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
· Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
***LOCATION: DUBLIN, IRELAND (relocation required – funded relocation) ***EU/UK Passport/ Stamp 4 required Responsibilities: · Perform audits on recorded and...Apply For This Job
Italian or French speaking Demand Planner ***EU/UK Passport or Stamp 4 Visa required Within our Supply Chain Centre based in...Apply For This Job
Location: Cork Ireland The CMS Team works cross-functionally with regular interaction with key business partners within the GBS and Global...Apply For This Job
Procurement Planner Location: Dublin Ireland Forecasting and purchase order management (production follow-up) for Packaging, respecting the established stock-target guidelines, ensuring...Apply For This Job
Quality Assurance Analyst – Arabic Responsibilities: Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call...Apply For This Job