Demand for our global products and services are at an all-time high after redefining our brand and improving our internal systems. This growth has enabled our company to commence a positive recruitment drive where we expect to add an additional 50+ staff to our current workforce over the next 2 years.The opportunity of Sales Executive will be your first step towards building a successful career in international sales. We will help you structure your career plan, set you achievable personal goals and provide a platform for you to become whoever you wish to be.
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for the continued growth of one of our expanding regions in Belgium. You will be given 150 accounts to manage, develop and nurture along with a substantial amount of warm leads, giving you the opportunity to inform and consult prospective new clients about the benefits of working with us.
· Using your skills and the tools around you to develop lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
· Engaging with and developing your given target area.
· Collaborate with your team leader to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all active sales areas
· Protect the brand and reputation of both company and its clients by the delivery of first class service levels
· Accountable for the growth and evolution of a geographical area against set performance standards and targets
· Accountable for the retention of customers within a specific geographic area to ensure targets are achieved
· To actively work in a structured way to ensure all KPI’s and personal development targets are achieved
· To input all data and maintain accurate records in accordance with the company CRM system
· To actively promote & support cross-functional relationships with all external functions eg. After Sales and Logistics
Key Performance requirements
· Achieve company expectations on margin, market penetration and customer happiness.
· A minimum of 1 years related experience in sales or customer relations in a fast paced progressive business is preferred.
Must speak French and English
· Proven problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret performance and customer feedback
· Experience in developing relationships
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of internal CRM systems.
NORWEGIAN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES *** Relocation package provided*** Location: Athens Would you like to travel into the sun...Apply For This Job
French Senior Meeting Coordinator Analyst Cork Key Responsibilities: The Customer Meeting Services (CMS) team support the company`s meeting owners throughout...Apply For This Job
FRENCH TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION CUSTOMER SERVICE Location: Dublin The company Our client, a leading online accommodation provider,...Apply For This Job