***THIS ROLE IS FULLY BASED IN STAFFORDSHIRE****
Customer Service Executive
Stafford, Staffordshire (UK)
We have grown our team from 1 to over 150 employees on 3 different continents. Europe, North America and Asia in just 8 years.
We supply the Manufacturing Industry with automation equipment to enable the ongoing production of essential everyday items in the Automotive, Aerospace. Food and Beverage, Plastics and Packaging, and Pharmaceutical sectors.
We endeavour to be a valuable partner for our clients, our industry and our people.
We are currently looking for a French/Swedish speaking Customer Service Executive.
We strongly believe in a career where you can express yourself and love where you work. We promote an atmosphere where proactivity is key, we look to go the extra mile. We want our customers to return, so we keep them at the centre of what we do. You will be responsible for helping to provide the best service to our customer with the aim of increasing customer retention and inspiring loyalty.
· Check and filter orders placed by our customers.
· Confirm, update and communicate with customers throughout the order up to and beyond delivery.
· React to problems professionally and proactively, always being customer-centric without losing sight of what is commercially viable for the company.
· Taking and marking in customer payments.
· Organising collections/ creating labels if necessary from suppliers to fulfil orders
· Updating the company’s CRM system so all can see what is happening with any order.
· Fluent in French or Swedish
· Experience in developing relationships.
· Being able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of internal CRM systems.
· Experience of handling complaints.
· Experience of answering and making phone calls.
The role of an Order Management Associate involves having responsibility for order and dispute processing within a given market(s). The...Apply For This Job