Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, the GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply these processes to other areas of the business? And so the GBS we have today was born, still leading in finance, but also evolving and expanding into diverse Business Service functions including Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management, Medical Information, Procurement, Trial Capabilities and more to come on stream across 2019 and 2020
Ownership and Accountability
· Deliver successful implementation of Medical Information Service and business process responsibilities for assigned countries.
· Coordinate and oversee the Medical Information processes within GBS for assigned affiliates
· Be the escalation point for GBS operational issues for supported affiliates and customers
· Serve as a leader by directing the team and ensure the team successfully applies the customer interaction strategy to each interaction.
· Coordinate staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaise with Human Resources staff
· Recruit, manage, and develop people effectively to deliver exceptional value to internal and external customers.
· Provide development support for direct reports, including Performance Management and Development plan.
· Review the performance of staff, identify training needs and plan training sessions
· Coach, motivate and retain staff and coordinate bonus, reward and incentive schemes
· Assign employees to day-to-day activities and general team resource planning
· Ensure operational goals and targets are met with best in class processes/systems and within the boundaries of compliance.
· Partner with Quality and Compliance Team to develop operational improvement plans for employees and ensure staff qualifications.
· Collaborate with Medical Information partners to assure effective communication of the teams efforts and to obtain needed resources for the team.
· Influence and coordinate the integration of local, regional and corporate initiatives.
· Work with Senior Manager(s), Medical Information Europe, to develop and maintain relationships.
· Influence and drive Process Improvement and Efficiency
· Lead and implement process improvement projects and optimisation opportunities related to Medical information processes.
· Lead Medical Information regional standardisation, ensuring adherence across all affiliates to the new standard process design.
· Execute internal controls and compliance – ensure rigorous process controls are embedded.
· Develop and manage key performance metrics both.
· Present metrics to local management and stakeholders.
· Develop and maintain challenging service level agreements (SLAs).
· Manage operational issues and resolution.
· Coordinate procedure and Job Aid updates.
· Develop and deliver presentations.
Integrate compliance within the team into daily activities and help to interpret relevant regulations and guidelines.
Monitor random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance.
· Advanced degree or Bachelor degree in a medical or natural science discipline with at least 5 years of experience, or Master´s Degree with at least 2-3 years of experience, or PhD or relevant equivalent business experience.
· Licensed pharmacist or natural scientist or educational/work background in health care, medical affairs, medical development, and scientific or medical communications field.
· Fluency in French is an essential requirement.
· Able to manage cross functional process alignment and management of processes to ensure compliance with industry, regulatory and customer requirements.
· High learning agility with ability to be flexible, adaptable, and to manage multiple, often conflicting, projects and teams and bring to successful resolution in a constantly changing business environment.
· Able to communicate clearly and succinctly with all audiences and forums through exemplary oral and written communication skills.
· Able to model and exemplify teamwork to ensure success of business and peers.
· Some travel may be required to support business needs.
· Demonstrate experience in Supervision/People Development
· Strong Leadership skills
· High self-awareness and ability to operate effectively in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
· Strong communicating skills
· Performance driven – seek and act on results
· Compliance and controls experience an advantage
· Able to achieve results through people, directly and indirectly
Key Skills/Core Competencies:
§ Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
§ Able to influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with stakeholders and colleagues and able to work as a member of a team.
§ Able to recognise changing needs and pre-prioritise activities accordingly, able to complete assigned projects and meet defined objectives and milestones.
§ Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
§ Accuracy and attention to detail, project management.
§ Independent forward thinker on process improvement; continuously look for ways to improve service level and current processes.
§ Capable of problem solving and conflict resolution.
§ Develop and deliver presentations and training.
§ Language skills an advantage.
§ Work well under pressure.
o Proficient with Microsoft Office software
Medical Information Analyst French & (Dutch or Flemish) Ireland, Cork Company Overview Our client makes a difference for people all...Apply For This Job
Clinical Trial Associate Responsibilities Initiate investigator site activities, including collection and submission of regulatory documents, customization and negotiation of informed...Apply For This Job