Medical Information Agent (French and Dutch)
Our client make a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives. Central to all that we do are our talented and motivated professionals, circa 500 of whom are based at our Global Business Solutions centre in Little Island, Cork. There we boast vibrant workforce made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking over 27 languages.
The role of a Medical Information Agent is to provide excellent and efficient Tier 1 Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients and other customers & to complete the relevant documentation for these queries. The customer queries are received either by telephone, email or web chat. The majority of queries for most markets are via telephone, thus primary responsibilities encompass phone coverage
· Manage customer queries regarding products/medical devices from healthcare professionals, patients and other customers in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources that are balanced, accurate and non-promotional. Escalations to product specialist may be required when the predefined answers do not answer queries.
· Log all queries received via email and assign accordingly between the Medical Information Agents and Analysts
· Accurate recording of all customer queries in the medical information database in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices.
· Identification of customer queries containing either Adverse Events/Product Quality Complaints and handle those in accordance with appropriate operating procedures.
· Maintain and enhance our clients product and organizational knowledge.
· Support global/regional Medical Information projects with a key focus on excellence & knowledge, efficiency & customer experience
· Support the overall Medical Information team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
· Ensure optimal Customer satisfaction
· MS Office, Sales Force, Veeva
· Interaction Client Phone system
· Basic Qualifications Bachelors degree with relevant customer service experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
· Fluency in French and Dutch
· Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
· Good time management skills
· Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queries
· Ability to proactively & effectively analyze & resolve problems
· Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables in a dynamic, evolving environment
· Able to respond succinctly, objectively, accurately and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
· Ability to work in regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with external customers and internal business partners of all levels & disciplines
· Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
· Familiarise with all applicable policies, documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
· Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area
· Support all investigations, monitoring and affiliate audits as required
· Ensure high levels of confidentiality to protect customer sensitive data
· Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our external customers & GBS internal business partners
· Focus on measuring & improving our customer’s experience with the GBS
· Continuous Improvement
· Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
· Actively work with the core team members & Regional/Global Medical Information team to drive improvements for processes