Dutch fluent Sales Development Representative
In addition to demonstrating business development expertise, the team has additional responsibilities, including :
• Interacting with business customers via telephone, email and chat on a daily basis
• Introducing solutions to businesses across EMEA and qualifying sales leads across a broad portfolio of products.
• Generating sales leads to bring on new business opportunities and drive pipeline
• Helping clients learn about, engage with and implement our business solutions
• Building customer relationships while assisting with increasing program revenue
• Other related duties as assigned.
Additionally you will need :
• Ability to speak read and write fluent Dutch and English
• Friendly and empathetic, really listens and understands the underlying needs of the business and can empathize with current business pains
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive environment
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Good IT Skills to effectively navigate a fast paced, computer based job.
We offer our Representatives a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site Kitchen
• 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
Salary: 27K+ 3K bonus
Medical Advisor fluent German Key Responsibilities Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals and the general public. Answering calls...Apply For This Job
Success Account Manager fluent Polish+ English As our Success Account Manager you will work with the corresponding Account team, Customer...Apply For This Job
Learning and Development Specialist Company Overview Our client is currently looking for you if you have a people-oriented, customer centric...Apply For This Job