Customer Support fluent Dutch
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide highly skilled Phone, Email and Chat support to business customers for NAS, Switching, Routing, Wireless and Security devices as part of the front line Level 2 Support structure. A good mix of both technical knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
• Manage a queue of tickets bringing each to a resolution, which can include escalating them to another department or tier of support.
• Updating tickets in your queue within SLA targets ensuring the quickest resolution for our customers.
• Adapt to the technical level of the customer in order to facilitate effective communication of solutions or of ongoing troubleshooting.
• Where necessary, use remote desktop applications to provide quicker solutions to the customer. Recreation of customer’s environment or configuration in our lab may also be needed in some circumstances.
• Recognition and escalation of systemic issues to management in order to reduce inconvenience for our customers and/or other team members.
• Must be flexible and able to follow potential directional changes in the business needs and support structure efficiently and effectively as required.
• Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets.
Skills & Qualifications
• Fluent English and Dutch both Oral and Written.
• Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN and other network technologies as well as the Windows operating system.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
• Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
• Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Salary: 30K+ bonus
German fluent Sales Development Representative What would I be doing? In addition to demonstrating business development expertise, the team has...Apply For This Job
German fluent Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities: Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and German– role will require inbound, outbound...Apply For This Job
Clinical Trial fluent Polish Responsibilities Initiate investigator site activities, including collection and submission of regulatory documents, customization and negotiation of...Apply For This Job