Location: Dublin, Ireland
The company is one of the most prestigious brands and global players on the luxury market. They design, manufacture, distribute and sell high-end jewels, watches, perfumes and accessories through a network of over 250 owned stores in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world and selected distributors and more than 10.000 exclusive perfumeries.
· Define sales forecasts for existing products, collecting, checking and analysing all necessary information in order to increase forecasting accuracy and improve service level.
· Define novelties forecast by collecting them from the markets through our dedicated QCG tool, analysing, recommending eventual changes and validating them with marketing and the business unit
· Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Department on new products forecasting and act as pivot in order to integrate it in the global forecast.
· Lead the local Sales & Operations Planning meetings with our strategic markets to have the gaps budget / actual arbitrated
· Acts as a forecasting interface with all departments.
· Manage phase-in and phase-out implications on forecast and cannibalization of novelties on existing products.
· Participate in forecast validation process to match forecast against budget and related revisions, 3YP and budget definition
· Define and monitor KPI’s related to demand planning and actual sales (Forecast accuracy).
· Develop the forecasting process, proposing new forecasting models and acting with IT as key user for the pertinent application implementation/development
· Ensure one single integrated forecast process across BUs while managing products peculiarities
· University degree required (preferably Supply Chain Management)
· Previous experience in a Supply Chain role (5+ years) or equivalent experience required
· PowerBi excellent knowledge needed, Strong Excel and MS Office skills
· Knowledge of Planning techniques and models
· Knowledge of SAP and / or BW
Job location: Cork, Ireland (relocation package available) Global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Medical Information Analyst (Italian or Dutch or Italian&Spanish speakers): Main...Apply For This Job
Job location: DUBLIN, IRELAND A day in the life of a successful Site Acquisition Consultant can look like: · Communicate...Apply For This Job