You are a high performing, detailed focused data quality executive manager, who will take full responsibility for a portfolio of partners. Focused on ensuring data consistency for our partners throughout the business you play a pivotal role between Marketing and the Partner teams. You are proactive, collaborative & solution oriented in your working style and enjoy solving problems and varied tasks.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Support the upselling of products through creation of target lists for sales teams
• Coach the Sales and Partner teams on delivering improving data quality
• Keeping the existing data up-to-date, correct, clean & efficient.
• Respect the Style guidebook from our written offers.
• Finding reasons for invoicing anomalies.
• Validating partner contracts
• Monitoring the data flows
Essential Competencies/ skills :
• Organized – with ability to prioritize in dynamic environment
• Analytical – can find actionable insights to drive change
• Track record of delivery in administration of databases (2 – 3 years)
• Fluent (written/oral) in Danish & professional English
• Another European language would be an advantage
• Ability to develop rapport & build relationships with other teams
• Enthusiastic self-starter & engaging communicator (oral and written)
• Efficient using MS office & experience with CRM tools an advantage, high level of Excel Knowledge essential
• >40 words per minute typing skills
• To best serve our partners, you would be expected to work office hours & public holidays to suit the clients of the market covered
*As duties & responsibilities of the post holder change, the job description may be reviewed & amended as appropriate.
Hungarian Customer Service Representative The client is an American multinational technology company. The company’s hardware products includes smartphone, tablet computer,...Apply For This Job
SWEDISH PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE Location: Prague, Czech Republic Our client is looking for a Swedish speaking recent graduate to join...Apply For This Job