Our Client provide financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services, Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management and Medical Information.
Our client enjoys a strong reputation for quality and consistent focus on employee development. They make it their mission to attract the best people and always look at alternative ways to provide opportunities for their people to excel, grow and build an exceptional and fulfilling career. Other than working with a great team, they also offer a very competitive benefits package. Our client provides an open, transparent and friendly work environment where they empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
• Handling queries / calls from external customers, such as healthcare professionals, in a courteous, professional manner.
• Coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.
• Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required.
• Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
• Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance at all times.
• Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the process.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
• Provide input and recommendations into possible continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
• Continuously looks for ways to improve the service level for customers /stakeholders
• Supports organizational changes.
• Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
• Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the role.
• Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws and regulations relevant to the role.
• Ensure adherence to document retention requirements in line with our client’s Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements.
• Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
• Ensure compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
• Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
• Integrate compliance into daily activities.
• Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
• 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills. Legal/Contracting/Travel & Meetings support experience an advantage
• Fluency in English & Czech is required for this role.
• Associates Degree/Diploma (or equivalent work experience)
Knowledge and Experience:
• Diploma or Secondary education with focus on Travel, Finance or Healthcare industry
• Min 2 years’ customer facing experience, must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate.
• Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with the organization and respond to customer needs while managing their expectations.
• Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience of working to tight deadlines with good time management skills.
• Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
• Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
ITALIAN/SPANISH ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE ANALYST Location: Cork Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching...Apply For This Job