The role of the Customer Service Agent is to provide excellent and efficient information/support to healthcare professionals/patients/other customers and to complete the relevant documentation for these queries. The customer queries are received by telephone, email or chat.
The Customer Service Agent will have to manage customer queries regarding products/medical devices from healthcare professionals/patients/other customers in a professional manner with predefined answers that are accurate and non-promotional.
· Relevant customer service experience is required
· Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered
· Fluency in English and Italian OR Spanish
· Excellent listening skills/verbal skills/written skills to respond to customers in an empathetic and rational manner
· Ability to solve problems, prioritize and complete key tasks
· Able to respond accurately and empathetically to customer needs
· Ability to work in a regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with external customers/internal business partners
Clinical Trial Assistant – Italian (Fluent) Our client makes a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and...Apply For This Job
Sales Representative fluent Danish- fully REMOTE As a Sales Representative, you will be a making outbound calls to businesses and have...Apply For This Job
Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company (based in Cork), is looking for a French speaking O2C AR Analyst. The primary...Apply For This Job
German Sales Development Representative You will be a hunter, cold caller and tenacious individual to garner, promote and build interest...Apply For This Job