***LOCATION: DUBLIN, IRELAND (relocation required – funded relocation)
***EU/UK Passport/ Stamp 4 required
· Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call centre agents through QMS
· Conduct regular one-on-one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements
· Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances
· Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements
· Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library in accordance with local legal requirements
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, highlighting QA trends and insights to the business
· Fluent in Hebrew and English
· Degree or equivalent practical experience
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales or call centre environment with Quality Assurance experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail, and ability to identify explicit and implicit signals which may translate opportunities for our agents.
· Coaching experience is a plus.
· Analytical mindset
Procurement Planner Location: Dublin Ireland Forecasting and purchase order management (production follow-up) for Packaging, respecting the established stock-target guidelines, ensuring...Apply For This Job
Location: Cork Ireland The CMS Team works cross-functionally with regular interaction with key business partners within the GBS and Global...Apply For This Job
Quality Assurance Analyst – Arabic Responsibilities: Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call...Apply For This Job
Italian or French speaking Demand Planner ***EU/UK Passport or Stamp 4 Visa required Within our Supply Chain Centre based in...Apply For This Job