Clinical Trial Associate – Swedish (Fluent)
Our client is a global leading pharmaceutical company who are searching for a Clinical Trial Associate to join a brand-new exciting project.
The Clinical Trial Capabilities Team provides clinical trial capabilities in support of clinical development. The Associate is accountable to ensure the investigator sites meet requirements to enrol study participants into clinical trials and support ongoing activities during site maintenance and closeout. The Associate is responsible for obtaining clinical trial authorizations and ethical approvals, execution of the budget and contract, and activities related to clinical finance, records management, and site training.
The Associate will ensure inspection readiness through a complete, accurate and readily available Trial Master File. Additional local responsibilities may be required as needed/appropriate for the local geography and/or to cover regional differences.
– Bachelor’s degree preferably in a scientific or health related field, two years clinical research experience or relevant experience preferred
– Understanding of overall clinical development paradigm and the importance of efficient site initiation
– Applied knowledge of project management processes and skills
– Appreciation of / experience in compliance-driven environment
– Ability to learn and comply with financial and legal guidelines and policies (budget and contract)
– Effective communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
Salary: 35-55k year + 5% bonus
*Fluent in English and Swedish
** Due to the nature of the position candidate must have EU work permit or be an EU citizen
Business Development Representative As a Google Cloud Business Development Representative (BDR), you will play a key role in the...Apply For This Job
TEAM LEADER with a native level of English or Spanish NIGHT SHIFTS!!! Role: You manage the delivery of support services...Apply For This Job