Italian Costumer Service Team Leader
Our client is looking for a customer-oriented individual with great attitudes and high on energy to join our growing, fun and dynamic company, situated in the heart of Dublin.
You are a highly self-driven, dynamic person who gets things done and show consistent improvements and you enjoy working under consistent pressure.
Our client is the leading European player in the leisure gift market offering unique experiences to create unforgettable memories.
You will build, develop & lead a team with a high performing ethos to meet & exceed performance goals. You will coach, engage & develop your direct reports. You will work in a multinational environment, where we take responsibilities across the customer service teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
· The Team Manager oversees daily activities of the Italian customer service team
· You are expected to demonstrate the ability to plan and execute in a fast-paced environment
· You understand the importance of KPIs & have the ability to analyse, implement & continually improve best practice processes
Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus schemes
· Contribute to development of strategies & plans for the Team & or Department
· Build & develop the team towards constant improvements on quality and productivity
· Provide daily leadership to the team to meet & exceed customer expectations & business targets
· Respond to escalating issues in a quick, effective & courteous manner
· Use your extensive experience & judgment to plan & accomplish goals
· Support the integration of new systems & processes within teams
Essential Competencies/ skills:
· Fluent in Italian
· Fluent (written/oral) in English
· Previous management experience is essential
· Excellent organisational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
· Enjoy working in a very fast paced environment
Autonomous & Flexible
Customer & Solution oriented
Analyse call centre KPIs and take appropriate actions
Organised and ability to organise your own work load
Ability to motivate & coach the customer service agents to consistently high performance
ITALIAN CUSTOMER MEETING SERVICES ANALYST Location: Cork The company Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, that with...Apply For This Job
French Supply Chain Export Analyst Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company providing financial shared services worldwide. Responsibilities : The...Apply For This Job
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALISTS ** Relocation Package Provided** Location: Lisbon Are you ready to travel into the sun of...Apply For This Job