Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland and searching for a French AR Associate to join their expanding team.
Master Data/Billing & Invoicing
· First point of contact for customer inquiries re customer master data in SAP ERP system
· Co-ordinate initiation and validation of O2C master data requests
· Complete master data process using enablers and SAP
· Run SOX and other controls to ensure data quality
· Manage and implement all changes to master data
· Continue to enhance procedures to further improve and achieve best practice
· Serve as subject matter expert and “go to” person for all aspects of customer master data.
· Understands, advises and reports master data implications and consequences to the organisation
· Analyse customer ageing through FSCM in order to analyse collections priorities
· Answer customers inquiries on invoices disputes
· Enter customer disputes in FSCM
· Calls/mail customers to collect using market best practices
· Run A/R reports for management
· Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
· Graduate or a minimum of 2 years financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational/SSC
· Fluent in English and French
· Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
· Sound understanding of the concepts, processes and techniques that underpin best practice across a range of credit environment.
· Self Starter.
· Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Accuracy and Attention to Detail (right first time attitude)
· Capable of problem solving.
· Fluent in French is essential
· Work well under pressure
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software (EXCEL, WORD, etc.)
· SAP experience an advantage
· Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel in the Financial organization, Affiliate organization, third party service providers, and external auditors
Russian Procurement to Pay Analyst Cork Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in Cork, who’s looking for an...Apply For This Job
Italian fluent Account Receivable Analyst Responsibilities The primary role of the O2C AR Analyst is to assume direct responsibility for...Apply For This Job
Purchasing Specialist+ 2nd European Language The role of a P2P Associate – Exception Handling is to provide support to the...Apply For This Job
Russian Accounts Receivable Analyst Our client is a global leading pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who are searching for...Apply For This Job
German Account Receivable Associate Responsibilities Master Data/Billing & Invoicing First point of contact for customer inquiries re customer master data...Apply For This Job