Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland and searching for a French AR Associate to join their expanding team.
Master Data/Billing & Invoicing
· First point of contact for customer inquiries re customer master data in SAP ERP system
· Co-ordinate initiation and validation of O2C master data requests
· Complete master data process using enablers and SAP
· Run SOX and other controls to ensure data quality
· Manage and implement all changes to master data
· Continue to enhance procedures to further improve and achieve best practice
· Serve as subject matter expert and “go to” person for all aspects of customer master data.
· Understands, advises and reports master data implications and consequences to the organisation
· Analyse customer ageing through FSCM in order to analyse collections priorities
· Answer customers inquiries on invoices disputes
· Enter customer disputes in FSCM
· Calls/mail customers to collect using market best practices
· Run A/R reports for management
· Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
· Graduate or a minimum of 2 years financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational/SSC
· Fluent in English and French
· Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
· Sound understanding of the concepts, processes and techniques that underpin best practice across a range of credit environment.
· Self Starter.
· Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Accuracy and Attention to Detail (right first time attitude)
· Capable of problem solving.
· Fluent in French is essential
· Work well under pressure
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software (EXCEL, WORD, etc.)
· SAP experience an advantage
· Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel in the Financial organization, Affiliate organization, third party service providers, and external auditors
ITALIAN/SPANISH ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE ANALYST Location: Cork Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching...Apply For This Job
GERMAN MEETING COORDINATOR ANALYST Location: Cork Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland that is searching...Apply For This Job