ITALIAN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES CONSULTANT
Our client is part of the Wyndham Worldwide Group and our client primarily provides a holiday exchange service to timeshare owners who are members. Our client is the world leader in timeshare holiday exchange with over 4000 affiliated resorts located in 100 countries. The organization pioneered the concept of holiday exchange in 1974 offering timeshare owners increased flexibility and versatility with their holiday ownership experience.
The organization’s office in Cork, Ireland, currently employs just over 200 employees. We are proud to be able to say that our Contact Centre boasts a diverse culture, employing people from 25 different countries. Locally, we service 12 different markets across sales, customer service, and web support channels. The company is an equal opportunities employer and we actively encourage continuous staff development.
The company is currently recruiting for Holiday Customer Service and Sales Consultants who will be servicing the Italian market.
The starting salary for a Holiday Sales Consultant in our Cork Contact Centre is €23,000, in addition to a monthly incentive payment based on sales achieved above target.
We offer full training, excellent on-site facilities, continuing personal development and great career advancement possibilities within our company, an international organization and part of the Wyndham Destination Network. In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package.
Specific skills we are looking for:
· Fluency in Italian is essential
· High standard of English
· Excellent telephone manner
· Professional writing skills
· A positive outlook
· An ability to handle challenging sales and service situations
· Results Driven
· Passionate about delivering excellent service
· Desire to learn and continually expand your destination knowledge
· ‘Can do’ attitude where nothing is too much trouble
· Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
· Travel experience and geography knowledge would be of benefit
· Negotiation Skills – securing win-win agreements.
· Experience of working in a sales environment or contact center would be a distinct advantage, though not a necessity as full training will be provided
· Pro-actively deal with members across various channels, primarily inbound calls and also as required outbound calls, and emails.
· Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales and value-add opportunities.
· Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and market set KPI’s.
· Flexibility to work in a changing environment offering members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling and first contact resolution.
· Delivering a high level of service to our expanding member base through regular contact to create the holidays of their dreams.
– Resolution of member complaints/inquiries whether verbal, written or via e-mail relating to all aspects of the system.
– Administration of compensatory payments where applicable.
– Logging completed work accurately to allow us to report the activity of the department on a daily and monthly basis.
– Candidates will be expected to work in a self-directed manner but will receive mentor support from Team Leaders and coaches.
– Ability to take ownership of members’ queries.
– Minimising escalations at all costs.
Our client is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect the diversity of Irish society at every level within the organization.
Digital Content and Merchandising Executive You are an experienced digital content and merchandising specialist, who will work in the Digital...Apply For This Job
SPANISH CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD Location: Dublin 1, Ireland Contract/ Permanent: Contract 8 months Maternity Cover (Start Date 1st October) Our client...Apply For This Job
Policy Management Officer French AND Arabic Dublin *MUST HAVE EU PASSPORT OR STAMP 4* Our client specializes in providing international...Apply For This Job
TURKISH CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES *** Relocation package provided*** Location: Athens Would you like to travel into the sun...Apply For This Job