B2B Order Management – Spanish (Fluent)
Our client is one of the most prestigious brands and global players on the luxury market.
• Manage sales and purchase orders from Affiliates throughout the whole downstream supply chain flow
• Manage internal orders
• Coordinate logistics and shipping to Region of competence according to incoterms and in line with existing KPIs
• Reply to the inquiries from Sales Managers (order management, stock availability, shipping status, credit issues, mis-shipments)
• Ensure Channel Inventory awareness & reaction (stock availability, delivery process) by co-operating with Distribution Planning towards full order stock allocation
• Work closely with Credit Risk, F&A and Sales Managers for credit limit issues
• Follow-up on open cases in line with the approved schedule (outbound campaign-based approach)
• Ensure appropriate, complete and timely reporting upon ad-hoc requests from Managers
• Daily / Weekly / Monthly Order Management Reporting (Order Entry & Dispute Trends)
• Review of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Business & Controls
• Reply to the inquiries from Clients on goods (stock availability, expected delivery date and client’s order status in accordance with the Logistic department);
• Coordinate operational market activities for my market effectively using all available resources, verifying progress and intervening in a timely manner when obstacles arise in keeping with agreed deadlines and commercial requirements.
• Monitor of all issues related to Clients, from orders to the final delivery (credit limits, product availability, shipping, documentation, invoicing).
• Interact with Sales and Credit Risk teams.
• Actively managing open orders and informing clients as to status and keep track of the orders from reception to delivery at final destination.
• Experiences in order management
• Experience in B2B service, operations with focus on process and system improvement.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Experience in SAP or similar system
To be successful you are:
• Flexible, adaptable and used to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
• Able to build relationship and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management
• A strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Self-starting, intellectually curious
• Open, collaborative and proven team player
Equipment Engineer- Mechanical/Electrical/Trade Working in a safety conscious environment with heavy emphasis on milestone completion, the Equipment Engineer role...Apply For This Job
Clinical Trial Associate – Dutch, Flemish or French (fluent) Our client, a global pharmaceutical company (based in Cork, Ireland), is searching for...Apply For This Job