P2P Associate – Disbursements
The role of a P2P Associate – Disbursements is to be the subject matter expert related to the disbursements and Financial Policy & Procedure Review (FIPP) processes with deep understanding of how the accounting is implemented and automated in SAP. Process manual payments and complete documentation for SAP processing and Bank transfer.
· Subject matter expert related to the disbursements and Financial Policy & Procedure Review (FIPP) processes with deep understanding of how the accounting is implemented and automated in SAP.
· Process manual payments and complete documentation for SAP processing and bank transfer.
· Work closely with the P2P Analysts to ensure completion of month-end closing activities for P2P.
· Review the daily cash reconciliations prepared by BPO and perform any follow-up necessary.
· Continue to lead conversion of foreign supplier payments to the automated SAP process.
· Resolve disbursement issues arising from BPO, internal and external customers.
· Audit Manual Disbursement Requests and WebDRs according to the financial policy. Audit for appropriateness, correct payment method and proper authorization and perform bump back when appropriate.
· Tier 2 support for all disbursement queries.
· Maintain signature files for management ATS.
· Record FRAP violations for quarterly reporting and communicate violation and corrective action with business.
· Ensure timely revision of disbursement and FIPP process flows, SOPs and job aids.
· Ensure all global documentation is appropriately updated for all disbursement request matters.
· Provide disbursements training to BPO, as needed.
· Ensure proper training of BPO on all disbursement activities.
· Participate on projects related to process improvement or integration as the disbursements SME.
· Implement process improvements related to Disbursements area.
· Ensure disbursement processes are aligned with global processes unless deviations are necessary for legal or regulatory reasons.
· Ensure controls are maintained and in compliance with corporate policies.
· Participate in the testing of P2P technologies.
· Tier 2 support for returned/rejected payments
· Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
· Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with Company Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
· Ensure all SOx and Operational controls are completed and followed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
· Integrate compliance into daily activities.
· Comply with any corrective actions.
· Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
· Experience in P2P desired
· Effective team member with ability to work across a diverse and cross-functional work group.
· Must be flexible and adaptable to change
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Advanced Research, analytical and issues resolution skills
· Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
· Develop good relationships with various levels of personnel in Company Financial organization and third-party service providers
· Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
· Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
· Good time management skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point etc…)
· SAP Experience.
· Bank Portal Experience
· Excel data Analysis
· Compliance and controls experience
· Second European Language.