• Provide highly skilled Phone, Email and Chat support to business customers for NAS, Switching, Routing, Wireless and Security devices as part of the front line Level 2 Support structure. A good mix of both technical knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
• Manage a queue of tickets bringing each to a resolution, which can include escalating them to another department or tier of support.
• Updating tickets in your queue within SLA targets ensuring the quickest resolution for our customers.
• Adapt to the technical level of the customer in order to facilitate effective communication of solutions or of ongoing troubleshooting.
• Where necessary, use remote desktop applications to provide quicker solutions to the customer. Recreation of customer’s environment or configuration in our lab may also be needed in some circumstances.
• Recognition and escalation of systemic issues to management in order to reduce inconvenience for our customers and/or other team members.
• Must be flexible and able to follow potential directional changes in the business needs and support structure efficiently and effectively as required.
• Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets.
Skills & Qualifications
• Fluent English
• CCNA / CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
• Experience of supporting NAS devices will be an asset.
• Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN and other network technologies as well as the Windows operating system.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
• Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
• Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
As part of this role, further skills development such as CCNA, LPIC Qualifications and others will be encouraged.
Please keep in mind, that this is for night shift with working hours Mon-Fri 5pm-1:30am.
***LOCATION: LONGFORD, IRELAND*** Proactively contribute to design control or process/product improvement activities and investigations. Perform or support test/process method modifications,...Apply For This Job
German fluent Business Development Representative Responsibilities: Generating qualified appointments with key partners who have decision making authority. Maintaining a sales...Apply For This Job
Location: CORK, Ireland (multinational pharmaceutical company – funded relocation package and great benefits) The analyst is responsible for responding professionally to medical /...Apply For This Job
Spanish 2nd LEVEL NETWORK SUPPORT (night shifts) Our client, a BPO company is looking for skilled IT Professionals to join...Apply For This Job