FRENCH/GERMAN -TRAVEL CONSULTANT – TEAM LEAD
French/German – Travel Consultant – Team Lead
Location: Santry, Dublin
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Santry, Dublin who are searching for a team leader to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have experience with managing a team of Travel Consultants and have excellent working knowledge of a Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre.
- Manage the operational requirements of the client on a daily basis and ensure that the goals for the team are met, including service level/availability and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor call and email volumes and quality to effectively support business customers and develop valuable long-lasting relationships.
- Manage labor and non-labor costs to ensure business profitability at the gross margin level.
- Ensure the establishment of achievable goals by effectively increasing the sales, communication, and customer service skills of all direct reports.
- Provide guidance for a successful career path in cooperation with Human Resources and participate in the recruitment process of new employees.
- Identify employee training needs, assist with specific training projects and deliver soft-skills training.
- Coach the Mentors on a regular basis to ensure call coaching and one on ones are conducted in such a way that the Travel Consultants are motivated to improve performance
- Coach the Travel Consultants on a regular basis to ensure the productivity and motivation in the team.
- Conduct monthly team meetings with direct reports to ensure effective communication of relevant information and act as an open forum for input from all direct reports.
- Resolve personnel issues in a professional and timely manner, as well as implementing disciplinary actions in accordance with company policy and ensure consistency.
- Identify and develop departmental procedures and standards and assure compliance.
- Complete status changes, departures and weekly timesheets for all direct reports.
- Complete special projects as assigned and improve the current process.
Personal Success Profile:
- Demonstrates superior oral and written communication skills in English and French or German, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of a Travel GDS System (ideally Amadeus).
- Strong problem solving, organizational and decision-making skills with the ability to drive results.
- Knowledge of contact services industry and best practices.
- Knowledge of PC applications such as MS Office with strong experience in a multi-system environment.
- Ability to work in a time critical environment.
- You have a good understanding of sales including up-selling and cross-selling and ideally.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Ability to work varied shift support hours (also weekends/evenings) and available full time
What We Offer You:
- Competitive annual salary
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Discount website with various offers against high street brands and Dublin restaurants
- Free parking and on-site canteen
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, VHI medical plan and discounted phone plan to name a few